License Applications

All businesses operating in the City are required to have a Business License.  If you are opening a restaurant or bar and you want to serve alcohol, you must have a liquor license.

A license will not be issued until ALL the items listed below have been submitted to the City Clerk’s Office:

1) The completed application – Print legibly; Must provide Sales Tax # or put N/A in space; Must provide Federal Identification #; Must sign application.

2) A copy of the business’s liability insurance – If insurance company is sending proof of insurance, license will not be issued until such time as it is received.  If proof of insurance is not received within 10 days of date of application, fees and penalties maybe applied for business (work) being conducted without a business license.

Dog and cat licenses are required and must be obtained at City Hall with proof of current rabies vaccination (both dogs and cats). 


Licenses you may need

City of Lake Lotawana